Turnkey End-to-End Offerings
“Our focus is on the detailed planning and management of the digital solution, with the guaranteed performance and quality of our products.” Nicolas Glossoti
Future Digital Communications
Future Digital Communication leverages the extensive collaborative experience of its specialist team to offer a niche Consulting and Project Management service to the Mining, Transportation, and Telecommunication Industries. This is coupled with the selective distribution of key products to provide a turnkey end-to-end offering.
The fundamental approach by Future Digital is to focus on solution-based outcomes.
Consulting, Training and Support are important components in Future Digital’s package.
The success of Wireless System Implementation depends on many critical factors.
Solutions by Industry
Future Digital has extensive experience in a number of sectors, with a large presence in the Mining, Transportation and Telecommunications Industries.
- Communications – Surface/hard rock underground
- P2P backhaul/P2MP/Mesh/LTE-A/fibre extension
- Live monitoring of mobile equipment telemetry
- Real-time video feeds for operations
- Video surveillance
- Mobile field communications
- Fleet and Mine Management Systems
- Fatigue monitoring
- High-speed internet for commuters
- Data/VoIP/video streaming to passengers.
Freight yard/wayside zone
Cameras on locomotives, viewed in the yard office/dispatch
- Video in yard, watched on locomotives
- RCL augmentation
- Interact with train and attendant workers without pausing operations
- Remote control operator
Container terminal/intermodals operations
- Telemetry/safety IO
- Cameras on RTGs and straddle carriers for remote operations
- AGV vehicle connectivity for full automation
- Backbone network for Wi-Fi APs for mobile workforce/handheld devices
- Reduction in errors increased productivity
- Improvement of logistic terminal operation logistic supply line
- Telecom last-mile
- GSM, 3G/4G/LTE-A networks
- Wireless CCTV
- Metropolitan area networks
- Rural broadband
- Broadcast HDTV
- Mobile and temporary links
- Broadband wireless internet
- Leased line replacements
- Avoid network outage caused by fibre cuts