Collision Avoidance: Capability
Our core competence is centered on the following key areas:
Strategy and Deployment of Level 9 Collision Avoidance Systems.
- Strategic definition of a Level 9 implementation (based on the hierarchy of 9 levels of preventative measures adopted by EMESRT, ICMM, MOSH and the Minerals Council advisory) and the project management execution of the critical elements such as the risk assessments; user requirements specification; stakeholder engagement; change management plan, data analysis etc;
- Installation and Deliver of CAS systems – Select and Deploy the best possible systems based on the customer requirements and budget. This includes the identification, selection, deployment and commissioning of CAS systems for mining environments, which comply to the requirements of the DMR.
- Reviewing all key elements detailed in Levels 1-6 of the hierarchy of preventative measures – this would typically be focused on aspects such as SOP’s; traffic management plans; operator training, operator behavioural KPI’s, etc.
We Design, Implement and Manage Wireless Communication Systems for deployment in surface mining operations.
- Design, implement and manage mining networks with specific focus on proving full coverage and network redundancy;
- Deployment of the latest unlicensed 5 GHz LTE equipment available, standard with the latest firmware release towards the 3GPP definition of 5G;
- Networks typically include multiple topologies such as P2P backhaul/ P2MP/ Mesh/ LTE/ WiFi/ fibre extension leveraging the key attributes of each topology.
Focus on Productivity Efficiency in Open Pit Mining Operations. Our focus is on all aspects of operational efficiency in the open pit mining operation. Our approach is twofold:
- Leverage current tracking and productivity date which is currently collected;
- Deployment of an application called FleetOps, which has specifically been developed to provide the following information:
- Real-time fleet information being available to supervisor for immediate action;
- Intelligent and meaningful KPI’s, such as payload conformance and cycle time efficiency (as opposed to simple cycle times);
- Deployment of an application called FleetControl, and by placing a smart devise in the operator’s cab, the system becomes a real-time fleet dispatch system, at the fraction of the cost of major systems.