Suggested technologies include the OFDM MIMO up to 650 Mbps or the LTE/4G up to 600 Mbps. Benefits include:
- Resilience is increased by having multiple base sites and/or base stations per site
- Lower cost for multi CPE Access
- Ideal for dense area deployment
- Ideal for last mile connectivity and wireless ISP.
Suggested technologies include:
- OFDM MIMO up to 650 Mbps
- FSO up to 1 Gbps
- MMW up to 10 Gbps+
- MW up to 1 Gbps+.
- Can be resilient with 1+1 technology or using the UNITY platform
- Can be stacked to provide higher capacity, N+0 for example MMW 10 Gbps – 2+0 provides 20 Gbps net capacity