The ecom Smart Mobile Worker ecosystem and its connected portfolio of mobile computers are designed for use in harsh, Zone 1 / DIV 1 and Zone 2 / DIV 2 areas:
- The world‘s first Zone 1 / Division 1 Android 4G/LTE Smartphone Smart-Ex® 01
- The world‘s first Zone 1 / Division 1 Android 4G LTE tablet Tab-Ex® 01, based on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active
- The world‘s first PDA i.roc® Ci70 -Ex with modular head modules for 1D/2D Multi-Range Barcodes, RFID (LF, HF, UHF) etc.
These intrinsically safe mobile devices feature phones, smartphones and tablets for use in explosion-hazardous areas, resulting in increased workflow safety, efficiency and transparency. The integration of augmented reality applications and connectivity to higher-level information systems combines virtual and real process data which not only provides information about device status and process data but can also identify the appropriate system equipment, thereby preventing malfunctions.
Solution highlights include:
- Explosion-proof tablet based on the latest Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2
- Suitable for both current and future IIoT applications
- Increased process efficiency due to digitised applications
- Ruggedised version for harsh environments or intrinsically-safe models available for global use in Zone 2/Div. 2 (ATEX, IECEx, C SA/NEC) and also for Zone 1/Div. (Late 2018).